Car Insurance in Sandy Springs Georgia - 9 Discounts You Might be Forgetting
Tired of trying to scrape together enough money each month for car insurance? You're in the same situation as the majority of other car owners in Georgia. Having so many different company options, it can be diffult for consumers to pick the best insurance company.
Finding affordable coverage in Sandy Springs is quite easy. If you have car insurance now, you stand a good chance to be able to reduce your rates substantially using this information. Georgia drivers only need an understanding of the most effective way to compare rates online.
Cheap Sandy Springs Car Insurance Comparisons
Cutting your car insurance rates can be surprisingly simple. Consumers just need to take time to compare rate quotes online with multiple companies. This can be accomplished using a couple different methods.
- The recommended way consumers can make multiple comparisons is a comparison rater form click to view form in new window. This method saves time by eliminating separate forms for every car insurance company. In just a few minutes this one form compares rates from several companies.
- A different way to shop for car insurance online is going to the website for every company you want to comare to complete a price quote. For instance, we'll pretend you want rates from , and . To get rate quotes you would need to go to every website and enter your information, and that's why the first method is more popular.
For a list of links to companies insuring cars in Sandy Springs, click here.
Which method you use is up to you, but ensure you're using apples-to-apples coverage limits and deductibles for every company. If your comparisons have different liability limits it will be very difficult to decipher which rate is best in Sandy Springs.
Policy discounts you shouldn't miss
Companies offering auto insurance do not list all available discounts very well, so the following is a list of some of the more common and the harder-to-find car insurance savings. If you don't get every credit available, you're paying more than you need to.
- Military Discounts - Having a deployed family member could mean lower rates.
- Employee of Federal Government - Being employed by or retired from a federal job can save as much as 8% depending on your company.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount - Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are safer to drive and will save you 10% or more.
- Anti-theft Discount - Anti-theft and alarm systems are stolen less frequently and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags - Vehicles equipped with air bags can receive discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Payment Discounts - If you pay your bill all at once instead of paying each month you could save 5% or more.
- New Car Discount - Putting insurance coverage on a new car can be considerably cheaper since new cars are generally safer.
- Multi-car Discount - Buying insurance for more than one vehicle on the same car insurance policy qualifies for this discount.
- 55 and Retired - Mature drivers may qualify for a discount up to 10%.
It's important to understand that most credits do not apply to the entire cost. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like you can get free auto insurance, it doesn't quite work that way.
To see a list of insurers offering car insurance discounts in Georgia, follow this link.
More tips and info about car insurance can be read at the Georgia Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner website. Consumers can find disaster information, download brochures, find out industry alerts, and read consumer alerts.