Free Guide to Cutting Costs on Canton Car Insurance Online
Did you fall for a flashy sales pitch and buy high-priced car insurance? Believe me, there are lots of people in the same boat. Online insurance companies like GEICO and Progressive continually bombard you with TV and radio ads and consumers find it hard to sift through the bull and do the work needed to find the best deal.
Comprehensive Canton Car Insurance Comparison
Most companies provide coverage prices on their websites. Obtaining pricing is quite simple as you simply type in the coverages you want as detailed in the form. When the form is submitted, the system will obtain your driving record and credit report and returns a price based on these and other factors. Online quotes helps simplify price comparisons, but having to visit many different websites and type in the same information can get tiresome after awhile. But it's very important to have as many quotes as possible if you want to find better car insurance pricing.
Quote rates the easy way
A quicker way to lower your rates makes use of a single form to obtain quotes from many companies. The form is fast, requires less work, and makes price shopping online a little more enjoyable. As soon as you send your information, it gets priced and you can choose your choice of the quotes returned. If a lower price is quoted, it's easy to complete the application and buy the new coverage. The whole process takes 15 minutes at the most and you'll know if lower rates are available.
In order to find out what other companies charge, click here to open in new window and submit the form. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you type in the coverage information identical to your current policy. This ensures you will get a fair comparison for similar insurance coverage.
These discounts can lower your rates
Companies do not advertise every discount in a way that's easy to find, so we took the time to find both the well known as well as the least known ways to save on car insurance. If you aren't receiving every discount possible, you're paying more than you need to.
- No Accidents - Drivers with accident-free driving histories can save substantially when compared to bad drivers.
- Homeowners Discount - Simply owning a home may earn you a small savings because owning a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Passive Restraint Discount - Cars that have air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can qualify for discounts of 20% or more.
- Federal Government Employee - Being employed by or retired from a federal job could cut as much as 10% off with a few car insurance companies.
- Distant Student - Any of your kids who attend school more than 100 miles from home and do not have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
- No Charge for an Accident - A handful of insurance companies will forgive one accident before raising your premiums if your claims history is clear for a set time period.
As a disclaimer on discounts, most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce individual premiums such as comp or med pay. So despite the fact that it appears adding up those discounts means a free policy, car insurance companies aren't that generous.
To see a list of insurance companies offering car insurance discounts in Canton, click this link.
Learn more about Ohio car insurance
Even more information can be found at the Ohio Department of Insurance website. Visitors are able to read industry bulletins, report car insurance fraud, find out industry alerts, and read enforcement actions against agents and companies.